Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric Care Only–PMH Certification Required)–(Adult In-Patient setting) Memphis, Tennessee
We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner interested in working in an in-patient setting covering 4-5 facilities in the Memphis area. The Provider would work one weekend per month for call and rounds at a geriatric psychiatric in-patient unit. The Provider would work in a clinic setting Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm conducting Primary and Psychiatric Care / Medication Management for patients that are adult / geriatric. The types of patients would depression, significant dementia, mood disorders and personality disorders, and substance abuse. The Provider would initially work in a more traditional setting but with plans to expand into telemedicine in the future. The practice administrator prefers a Provider that would be able to function autonomously with collaborating physician support provided. This is not high volume work of 30+ patients per day in a clinic setting. Ave day is 14-16 residents and most managed with nursing as many have significant dementia.
Equitable compensation ($115,000 base salary with incentives of $8K-30K per year) depending upon experience. Most Providers earn $125,000 the first year and $125,000-$130,000 year two and up to $145,000.
• Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement.
• Malpractice covered 100% by the practice through their umbrella policy, non-capped CME allowance (approved by the Executive Director for conferences) and 1 week paid CME.
• All dues fees and license paid for by the practice
• Excellent opportunity in Memphis Tennessee with excellent schools, reasonable cost of living and many entertainment and dining options that the city provides.
• Signing Bonus and relocation package provided in exchange for a 1-year commitment.
Medical Advantage Recruiters
15455 Dallas Parkway, Suite #600
Addison, TX 75001
Phone: (877) 490-5260
Fax: (817) 491-5261