Physician Assistant Beaumont, TX
Stable and Growing health system seeks a Physician Assistant/PA-C to work in an outpatient setting with inpatient and emergency room opportunities in the Houston/Beaumont area!
Make a big impact in a hometown hospital that is family oriented and has an emphasis on quality care!
Position Title: Physician Assistant
• Multifaceted, community based Health Care group providing the
highest quality medical care for over 68 years.
• Offering the only State designated trauma center in the County.
• Established The Community Clinic program in 2001 as a result of
recognizing that Chambers County is just a bit spread out. The
program provides the opportunity for those who do not have routine access to transportation to see a primary care provider closer to home.
• Awarded the Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award of Excellence, and Excellence in Health Systems Governance by the Texas Academy of Governance.
Benefits and Features:
• $90,000 – 110,000 a year in salary, depending on experience
• Great PTO plus holidays and CME.
• Excellent medical, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement
• Cover license renewals and CME allowance
• FQHC student loan repayment
Your Role with the Company:
• M-F, 8-hr shift, some shared call
• Physician Assistant will work 85% outpatient with a team of 2 Family Practice physicians and 4 Physician Assistants, and 15% in an inpatient/ER setting.
• Seeing patients of all ages, averaging 22 patients/day
• Located between Houston and Beaumont just 6 miles south of I-10. This community offers quiet country living with direct access to the larger cities. Offering relaxation, hunting, fishing and great beaches near the
Gulf Coast, Trinity Bay, and numerous lakes and wild life areas. The community offers numerous civic organizations, church affiliations and has enormous volunteer support from local businesses and citizens. A truly ideal community!
• 2+ years of experience required in primary care, urgent care, or ER
• Physician Assistant/PA-C
• TX licensed Physician Assistant
Vice President and Managing Partner
Medical Advantage Recruiters
15455 Dallas Parkway, Suite #600
Addison, TX 75001
Phone: (877) 490-5260
Fax: (817) 491-5261